Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Good morning Starshine! The Earth says hello!" - Johnny Depp

thoughts on life

Hello, peoples from the virtual world. My name is Katy, and this is my blog. Now, before you get it into you mind that this is a normal, every day blog about a single mom, I want you to know that thinking this would be a mistake. This blog is different. Here we will explore interesting and amazing concepts like:

Where do all my hair scrunchies go, and how did they escape in the first place?
How and why Sarah Palin scares the bejeezus out of me.
What on earth is a sea nautilus?
Why spiders are evil and its all just a conspiracy. (ecosystem, you say? Bah! You lie!)
The unfortunate under appreciation of such amazing phrases like "Awesome sauce".
and so much more!

I warn you though. Since this is my blog, I reserve the right to mock, make cry, and just plain old humiliate stupid people who offend me with their sillyness. This inlcudes anyone who posts silly comments. Since I'm warning you now, I will not feel bad if you go to bed in tears and hug your pillow in defeat. This blog will not always be a nice place...but you will probably laugh if you have any sort of a sense of humor at all.

Have you googled sea nautilus yet?...just checking...no, go ahead. I'll wait.

Now, on to the good stuff. Go ahead, explore my random thoughts and ponderings. (ponder is another really great, but under appreciated word. Well, no more!) Appreciate my pretty background, and think jealously to yourself that you wish yours was as great. Feel free to re-blog anything that strikes your fancy, but believe me when I say that if you steal words from me I will take your soul....just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment